Consumers are any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which can not be attributed primarily to their commercial or self-employed occupation.Right of Cancellation
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Only Kosmetik GmbH, Königsallee 27, 40212 Düsseldorf, Tel.:+4921133764072, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, Fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory. In order to meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification that you are exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.Consequences of Cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we have made all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you chose a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery we offer have) to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send off the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
Exclusion or premature termination of the right of revocation
The right does not apply to contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or provision by the consumer is authoritative or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered 30 days after the conclusion of the contract at the earliest and whose actual value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if, due to their nature, they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
- For the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery.
Refund Request Form Template
(If you wish to withdraw from the contract, please fill out and return this form)
Only Cosmetics GmbH
Email address: email@example.com
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name / consumer (s)
- Address of the / consumer (s)
- Signature of / consumer (s) (only with message on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.